INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect data, including personal data, about you as you use our websites and Services or request our Services, and otherwise interact with us. Some of our website’s functionality can be used without providing any personal data, though for using some features of the Services, personal data is required. We process three broad categories of personal data:
- Information provided directly by you ;
- Information received from third parties ;
- Information collected automatically.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data we collect, described above, as follows:
- To provide the Services and related support, process transactions, manage your user account and respond to your requests. This is necessary to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you ;
- As necessary for certain legitimate interests, including:
- If we have not entered into a contract with you, to operate and administer our websites, to provide you with content you access and request (e.g., to download content from our websites), and to respond to your requests for our Services (including sharing your personal data with our resellers as necessary to respond to your request for the Services in an efficient manner and facilitate the sale of our Services, as described in the ‘How We Share Your Personal Data’ section below);
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and responding to you requests or communicating with you;
- To analyze trends and track your usage of and interactions with our websites and Services in order to improve or enhance your experience by providing you with more relevant content and service offerings and help us develop new products and services (including to increase our Service’s functionality, product features, and user-friendliness).
- To prevent fraud or criminal activities, misuse of our products or services and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks;
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our Terms of Service; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety of property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
- To send you updates and information about our new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions or news by email or push notification.
Where required by law we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us your personal data. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in each promotional email we send you or by updating your user settings. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at email@example.com. We will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Services and to respond to your requests.
Sans votre consentement explicite, nous ne fournirons pas vos informations personnelles à des tierces parties pour leur marketing direct, ni celui d’autres tierces parties.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Coditaz will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise provide your personal data to others, except in order to provide you with the products and services you request and as further described below, or with your permission or as required by applicable law.
- Service Providers. We may engage other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf - meaning they are helping us provide our Services. In particular, we use third party providers of payment processing, fraud prevention, and risk assessment, hosting and other information technology services, email communication and customer support services, analytics, marketing, and advertising. Following our instructions, these parties may process your personal data in the course of providing the relevant services to us ;
- Social networking websites. Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal data about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social network websites, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products or Services. The social network websites with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social network websites service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider ;
- Business Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of a service to another provider, your personal data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction ;
- Legal Requirements. We may share your personal data so that we can comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, protect and defend the rights or property of Coditaz, act in urgent circumstances to protect your personal safety or that of the public, or protect Coditaz against legal liability. For example, where we are obliged to share your personal data with regulatory bodies which govern our work and services; government departments such as law enforcement, courts orders; financial institutions; external auditors; etc.
We retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the Services and fulfil the transactions you have requested, complying with our legal obligations or for other legitimate business purposes, such as maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements. After the applicable retention period has elapsed, your personal data will be anonymized and deleted.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you know or suspect that your personal data have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Coditaz account, please immediately contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may access, review, modify and delete your account profile information by going to your account and editing your information. However, if you want to update, delete, limit the use or disclosure of, or access the personal data we hold about you in our systems, you will need to email your request to us at email@example.com. Please also read the “European Users” section for more information which may be applicable to you.
Our Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to us through the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.